PUBG Mobile Erangel 2.0 release date is confirmed in a recent tweet by the official PUBG Mobile handle. Erangel 2.0 map is one of the most awaited maps in the game. It was first teased in a season of PMCO finale last year and has been raising the excitement for players since then. PUBG Mobile Erangel 2.0 release has been delayed due to several reasons, but finally, the new map will be released in the PUBG Mobile New Era Update, also known as the 1.0 update. In this post, we have discussed the PUBG Mobile Erangel 2.0 Release Date, Features of the map, screenshots of Erangel 2.0, along with some other important information worth knowing.
PUBG Mobile Erangel 2.0 Release Date
We all are tired of waiting for the release of the Erangel 2.0 map, but finally, the wait is over. Recently the PUBG Mobile took to twitter to announce the release of the new map in the PUBG Mobile 1.0 Update. Even before the release, there was a live New Era live stream where they showcased all the new features that will be coming to the game in the 1.0 update. There they also teased a “Mysterious Surprise” that our team knew about it being the new Erangel 2.0 map. The Erangel 2.0 will be released on September 8, 2020, in the PUBG Mobile New Era 1.0 Update. This date is officially confirmed and, now we can finally be able to see all the efforts that the developers have put into upgrading the existing map.
PUBG Mobile Erangel 2.0 New Features
PUBG Mobile Ernagel 2.0 is the upgraded version of the already existing and the very first map of PUBG Mobile that is the Erangel. This is the most played map in the game and provides a unique mixed urban experience to the players. The map’s upgraded version is already released for the PC version of the game quite a long time age. Now, as the new map is coming to the mobile users, let us have some glimpse of the map and know about the new features that it will have.
- Mylta Power’s power gigantic tower or chimney, whatever you like to call it, would become more solid and look even bigger.
- The warehouses would become much bigger and have a new design.
- The popular hot drop location, Georgopol has been upgraded with better colors, detailing, and now has grass in the empty spaces.
- Erangel 2.0 will have better effects, including explosions, smokes, particles, firing gunshots, etc.
- Water would feel a lot more realistic with shadows and reflections.
- Military Base has been upgraded with new structures, hiding spots, covers, etc.
- New structures like rusted down tanks and missile launchers along with barricades have been added.
Apart from all these changes, there is a lot more that we are going to see in the upcoming new Erangel 2.0 map. Almost every aspect of the map has been upgraded, either completely or slightly. Now, all we can do is wait for a few more days and experience the new map ourselves.
PUBG Mobile has covered a long journey and is rising since then. Major and exciting changes like these are what keeps the game alive and the players excited. With the release of the upgraded Erangel map, the game will surely up its game in the Battle Royale field by providing the players with a much detailed graphics, improved user interface, and a lot more fun.