PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 Update is around the corner and, is packed with many new features, the new desert map known as Miramar, Zombie Mode Event, new character system with a new character named Victor, new achievement, two new Zombie mode weapons, and a lot of other exciting stuff. PUBGM Lite 0.19.0 update will be one of the biggest updates that will be released for the game. In this article, we will talk about the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update in detail, release date, all new features of the upcoming update, and everything else that is important for you to know.
PUBG Mobile Lite New Character System in 0.19.0 Update
Finally, the character system is coming to PUBG Mobile Lite. Character system was first released for PUBG Mobile, and now the same feature is coming to PUBG Mobile Lite with the 0.19.0 update. The character system a feature that lets players choose between different characters, and each character has their abilities. In PUBG Mobile, there are a total of 4 characters namely Victor, Sara, Carlo, and Andy. But, PUBG Mobile Lite would only introduce the Victor Character with the release of the 0.19.0 update. Although, PUBG Mobile Lite players must not worry about the other three characters that are available in PUBG Mobile, as those characters (Sara, Carlo, and Andy) will be released for PUBG Mobile Lite eventually.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 Update Miramar Map
Miramar map is not new, first released for the PUBG PC, then for PUBG Mobile, and now the desert map is finally releasing for PUBG Mobile Lite. Players will be able to play the long-awaited Miramar map for PUBG Mobile Lite after the 0.19.0 update. Almost every PUBG Mobile Lite player will be well aware of this enormous desert map. But, if you are new to the PUBG verse, then you must know that Miramar is a desert map, and also one of the biggest map in PUBG Mobile. With the release of Miramar map, PUBG Mobile Lite players will also get new weapons and vehicles that will be exclusive for Miramar only.
In Miramar, players will be able to use Win-94 Sniper Rifle, Sawed-Off Shotgun cum pistol, and an R45 Pistol. Also, PUBG Mobile Lite Miramar map will have exclusive vehicles including, the fastest in-game car Mirado, Pickup Trucks, and a Van.
PUBG Mobile Lite Zombie Mode Trailer
Here is the official trailer of the PUBG Mobile Lite Zombie Mode. Before reading further, we recommend you to watch this trailer to get an idea about what the Zombie mode in PUBGM Lite would look like.
PUBG Mobile Lite Zombie Mode
PUBG Mobile Lite Zombie Mode, or Zombie – Survive Till Dawn Mode would be releasing with the 0.19.0 update. It will be a new experience for the PUBG Mobile players. Until now, PUBG Mobile players are used to eliminate enemies who are real human beings, but in the Zombie Mode, the challenges would increase for the players. Not only will the players have to eliminate the real opponent players, but in the PUBG Mobile Lite zombie mode, players will have to fight deadly zombies as well. This surely would be a challenging and difficult mode for the players. Also, to fight the overpowered zombies, players will be getting two new deadly weapons that we have discussed below.
New Weapons for Zombie Mode
To fight with the horde of deadly zombies, two new powerful weapons will be added to the PUBG Mobile Lite Zombie Mode. One of the two weapons would be a Flame Thrower, while the other would be a machine gun, the M134 Minigun. Both these new weapons in PUBG Mobile Lite are ultra-powerful and will be limited to the Zombie mode. It means players would not be able to use these two weapons in any other mode except for the Zombie Mode.
New Zombie Mode Achievement
A piece of great news for the PUBG Mobile Lite players who love doing new achievements and unlock exciting rewards is that a new achievement “Until Dawn“ will be added to the game after the release of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update. The PUBG Mobile Lite Until Dawn achievement would be linked to the Zombie mode. This new achievement can be completed by winning a certain number of matches in the Zombie Mode.
PUBG Mobile Lite Training Mode
PUBG Mobile Lite Training Mode is one of the most requested features of all time by the PUBGM Lite players. Currently, there is no space for the Lite players to train with different weapons, perfect their aiming skills, and experiment with various scopes. This level of practice and training is only possible in Training Mode. The training mode is a small area or map that is available in PUBG Mobile. But, some speculations are being made that PUBG Mobile Lite Training Mode might release with the 0.19.0 update.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 Update Release Date
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 Update is going to be one of the biggest and features rich updates for PUBGM Lite. Currently, there is no official release date for the 0.19.0 update, but by looking at some factors, we can assume that PUBGM Lite 0.19.0 Update might release by October or earlier. The reason for that is because the Zombie Mode is directly linked to Halloween (as was seen with PUBG Mobile). And thus, this update might be released somewhere near the coming Halloween.
PUBGM Lite 0.19.0 Update Summary
• New Character Victor – PUBG Mobile Lite new character system will bring a new character named Victor. After the 0.19.0 update, everyone will be able to collect Victor for free of cost from the “Workshop” tab. Victor’s unique ability reduces the reload time of SMG weapons in Arena Ground. Victor will have its own set of exclusive emotes, outfits, and voices.
• Zombie Mode – Zombie mode would be a time-limited mode that would be released somewhere near the coming Halloween. PUBG Mobile Lite players would be able to play the Zombie mode without any special requirements. The Zombie mode boss will be known as “Paimen” and would drop the Zombie Mode exclusive weapon including the Flame Thrower and M134 Minigun.
• Zombie Mode Weapons – Flame thrower and M134 Minigun are the two new weapons that will be added to the PUBG Mobile Lite Zombie Mode. These two new weapons can be obtained by eliminating “Paimen”, the boss. Flame Thrower would use gas canisters as the ammo while the M134 Minigun uses 7.62mm rounds to work.
• Until Dawn Achievement – “Until Dawn” is a new achievement in PUBG Mobile Lite that will be linked to the Zombie Mode. Winning a certain number of matches in Zombie Modes would make the progress of this achievement. And, completing this achievement would reward the players with an exciting reward.
• Miramar Map – PUBG Mobile Lite Miramar Map or the desert map will be released for the 0.19.0 update. This map would bring new three new guns and some new vehicles that will be exclusive to the Miramar map only. The three new guns include Win94 Sniper Rifle, a pump-action shotgun cum pistol named as Sawed-Off, and an R45 Pistol. The new Miramar exclusive vehicles include the fasted in-game muscle car, Mirado, Two pick up trucks, and a van.
• Training Mode – PUBG Mobile Lite Training mode might finally be a thing. The 0.19.0 update might bring the most-awaited and requested features in PUBG Mobile Lite. Although there are no official announcements regarding this feature, we can only hope that the developers might release the training mode for PUBG Mobile Lite.
PUBG Mobile Lite recently hit its one-year milestone and celebrated the same with the Anniversary Update. Now the things are getting even more exciting with the news of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update. As discussed above, the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update would bring new mode, the new character system, a new map, and much more than that. The only thing that is not yet confirmed is the release date of this update, and as soon as it is confirmed, we shall update it here on this page.